Hospital: Shelley, ID

Year:

1903

Built in 1903, this building has served multiple roles in the small town of Shelley in southeast Idaho. Perhaps most notable was its time as a hospital from 1909 to 1926, as noted by the sign painted at the top of the brick wall. In 2016, it was purchased by “Lost Souls Attractions” and reopend as a haunted house.

Photographer:

Marie-Pier St. Laurent